Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Sneak Peak and Exciting News

I have been busily working on my 2008 Christmas Card Collection. I have a lot of designs that are really coming together and hope to have them all finished and available in the next couple of weeks. I would finish them this week, but we are leaving tomorrow morning for a week long wedding extravaganza. (My sister is getting married on a lake this weekend so we're going to spend a few days playing on the water and figuring out all the photography issues.)

So, I'll give you a sneak peak at my holiday collection.

4x5_verticlevintagepinkandgreen_websample

4x5_peacelovejoy_websample


In other exciting news, I've had a national retailer interested in selling my products on their site! How exciting is this!? We're in the beginning stages of the process. They also gave me some suggestions on how to get my products sold and suggested that I have a site devoted strictly to stationery products. I spent a lot of time and money on getting my photography site and shopping cart up and running, so I definitely won't be doing a full blown stationery site that is as elaborate as my photog site. But I did understand their reasoning..when consumers search for online stationery designers, if they click on my link on google and are taken to a photography site, they may be confused. So I'm working on a simple site that showcases my designs, but they will still shop from my same online store. I am very excited about this new opportunity and I'll definitely let you know if and when the relationship takes off with the retailer! And of course, I'll be debuting the new stationery site..so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

Woah, Mama. Great news. What a gift. I can't wait to see your stationary work and website. I'm super excited for you!

Love you!

ps - do you really get money from those google ads?