Friday, May 1, 2009

Drew {Senior}

I'm going to work backwards on all my posting..starting with the most recent. Well, I do have a bridal session more recent than this..but the wedding is next weekend so I can't post the beautiful bride yet! 

Meet Andrew. Lumberton High School Class of 2009. Let me just tell you..he's a mess..stubborn, irritating sometimes, but I love him to death. And I can say that..he's my little brother :) I can't believe that Drewski is graduating in just a couple of weeks! I still remember the little punk he could be as a child. But he was always the baby so we let him get away with way more than we should have. I love you Drew! Wish you were coming here for school so I could see you more..but WHATEVER! 

I'm only posting a few bc I love too many of them..plus I have a lot of posting to do. We shot in Downtown Beaumont..I love shooting there when I'm in town. I'm still exploring new areas and trying to find old, scary abandoned buildings down there. 


blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

I love how it looks like he is admiring his fishing pole. Well, he probably is...its his first love!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Drew's picture are amazing. You are truly gifted. To get him to smile in a picture is a miracle in itself. Thanks for taking his pics. I love them, but I love you a whole lot more. You are truly a blessing for a daughter. But then I have 3 wonderful children. I truly am blessed.