Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Margaret & Stephen {Engaged}

Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009
Shot by: Larra
Location: Various locations around Austin

Some of you may recognize Margaret. She has graced the face of this blog before. See. She was one of my best models to date. And she hasn't changed a bit. I didn't have to give her and Stephen much direction at all. They were precious. They met at work..and how awesome that they have the same color hair. I mean come on, how perfect is that! We had originally planned to shoot downtown, around the capitol and Town Lake. However, on Friday night Matt reminded me that that UT vs Texas Tech game was on Saturday. ESPN Gameday was there. It was going to be a huge mess anywhere close to downtown. So Margaret and Stephen brainstormed and came up with some spectacular locations. The views were AMAZING! Totally different look and feel than we would have gotten from downtown, but just as great of spots. Here are like 15 of my faves. I couldn't narrow it down.

First, we stopped off at the Austin Museum of Art's location on the west side of town. It was tucked back in some hills overlooking part of the lake. They had an art school there and everything..it was super neat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, they made me climb like 500 stairs to Mt. Bonnell. But it was worth the climb.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, we went to the 360 Bridge. Apparently, its a pretty famous bridge in Austin. I loved this place..it was definitely my fave spot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After taking pics ON the bridge, we made our way to a cool spot on the lawn of some building to get the bridge and rocks in the background. It was gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See the entire session at my online store. www.lpdesignz.com/store

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last shots, where the bridge is reflecting off the glass building. Great idea!

Ryan

The Worthys said...

Perfection! But then again I didn't expect anything less! WOW! Larra, you are truly amazing! I love love LOVE the last shot with the reflections! Gorgeous! I know they'll treasure these for a lifetime! Love you!