Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jonathan & Morgan {Engaged}

Shoot Date: November 14, 2009
Location: Downtown Beaumont
Shot by: Larra

I love getting to photograph people that I have watched grow up. This is another one of those couples. I knew both Jonathan and Morgan when they were younger. Jonathan's parents have been good friends with my parents since high school. So when we were kids our families always went on weeklong camping trips together. (ugh...camping..makes me cringe) as well as just hanging out at each other's houses. Jonathan is also the same age as my sister so they were in school and graduated together. Morgan cheered with my sister on all-star squads and through middle and high school. So I knew her from all those years of traveling and going to games. And here is my favorite part of this whole scenario...Jonathan's last name is Morgan. So Morgan will be be Morgan Morgan. How fun is that! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has told her she should just be like Madonna and have one name. Just Morgan. (but don't actually BE like Madonna...not the best role model.) Jonathan and Morgan were such a sweet couple to photograph. You can tell he adores her to the fullest. Thanks guys for letting me drag you all around downtown Beaumont and be followed and spied on by strange characters. Can't wait to see you married next summer!

Photobucket
My fave. I loved this wall with broken windows and graffiti.

Photobucket
Morgan looks smokin in this one.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
A classic LPD shot against a brick wall :)

Photobucket
I almost screamed in excitement when I saw this wall that was falling down.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And of course, gotta find an old theater in every down town photo shoot.

No comments: