Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stoll{Family}

Event Date: April 7, 2009
Shot by: Larra
Location: George Bush Library, College Station, TX

I was so excited to get to shoot the Stoll Family portrait session. Matt has known their family for years and I have gotten to know them since we've been married. Debi was our realtor when we bought our house, and we'll definitely be giving her a call when we're ready to move on. I laughed a lot during this session bc it was a glimpse into my future. 2 boys. It was funny to see the dynamic and to watch them interact with each other. Mike and Debi definitely have their hands full! I'll have to admit that this session was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I haven't done a lot of family sessions with older children. It was hard to come up with ideas because the boys are older and its not like the parents can throw them up in the air and tickle them like with little kids. So it was tricky sometimes. While we were shooting, we also did some senior shots for their oldest son, Matt. I hope you loved your photos, Stoll Family. 

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

No comments: