Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wedding Shoot Today!

Today is going to be a long, fun filled day of the Franke-Bell wedding! We're getting started at 2pm and will be rocking til midnight! We'll be exhausted..but we'll have fun! This is our last wedding before the baby is born so its going to be a great one to go out on. This couple is very creative and are allowing ample time for pre-ceremony pictures. So I'm very excited to put my creative juices to work! Leigh Ann is on her way into town to help out so we'll have 3 able bodies moving around. (I'm kinda slow at 7 months preggo!) Going to be a great day! Here's one of Codey and Christi's engagements..and a tease of her dress. (I HIGHLY DOUBT the groom will be looking at this blog today before he sees his beautiful bride. But I don't want to be the spoiler!) You can tell by their engagement photo that they are vintage, creative and willing to try anything! I can't wait for today! And people, just wait until you see her dress. It's definitely in my top 3 of all time faves! 

blog uploads

blog uploads

No comments: