Monday, August 3, 2009

LP Designz Introduces Carson Jace Palermo


Sorry, this isn't an "official" pic of Carson. You'd think as a photographer, my own child would already have newborn pics taken. But, he hasn't. And now he's 2 1/2 weeks old! I better do it this week or it will be too late for the newborn, angelic sleeping pics. He's already so active I may have missed my opportunity already. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce the newest member of our team :) He's going to be a great model!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back in business. I'm not booking any sessions or weddings for August at all..and I'm booked up for September and October. If you are one of my brides and we are planning Sept. or Oct. bridals and engagements but haven't set a date yet...don't worry! I have you on my calendar..that's why I'm booked!

Please email me for any session or wedding inquiries. lpdesignz@gmail.com

1 comment:

Nina said...

I have the cutest grandkids ever. I'm not prejudice. It's just fact.