Thursday, August 6, 2009

Codey & Christi{Married}

It's been ages since I've posted photos. Life has been crazy for the last few months. But I really needed to get back in gear so I'm giving it a shot! This was the last wedding I shot before taking my "maternity leave." 

Event Date: May 9, 2009
Shot by: Larra, Matt and Leigh Ann
Location: Bryan, TX

I have known Codey forever. Well, it seems like forever. Our dad's have known each other forever so we met as young kids and went to high school together for a couple years. We also both attended Texas A&M (where Codey met Christi) and were neighbors for a while. And now..we're sorta related. My little sister married Codey's brother Chase. So I guess we're not REALLY related...but it feels like it. Anyways, about the bride and groom! All I really know is that they met at Texas A&M. Hmm..I really need to get the story on this! So let's just get on to the photos! I wish I could post about 30...there are so many that I love. But because I have so many posts to catch up on, I only picked a few of my faves to share. 



blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

blog uploads

2 comments:

Nina said...

Great pics as usual

one blonde mom said...

I love the new blog design! You have been super busy for a mom of TWO babies!! Way to GO sis!