Thursday, August 20, 2009

Postcard for Bridal Show

We will be exhibiting in the Bridal Association of the Brazos Valley's Fall Bridal Show coming up on September 13. (more details to come on that...) I have been busy trying to get literature designed, prints done, an AsukaBook designed and more. I don't know if I'll ever get done..and its getting down to the wire! Figuring out how to design a roundtable is turning out to be quite tricky...

But I just finished my postcard design and thought I'd share. It's an oversized postcard..8.8x5.5. I went back and forth on trying to decide if I should include my pricing on the postcard. And finally decided against it. I want it to grab their attention with photos and not be overloaded with information. For those brides who are interested and want pricing, I'm going to have pricing sheets I can hand out. That way, it will draw them to the website to see more, and I can still use these at future events, even if my pricing changes. 

Front

Back


1 comment:

The Worthys said...

I love love love it! You are so talented! Hey I will probably have some money soon...would you still do my logo and stuff? I love you and miss you!