Tuesday, December 8, 2009

George & Trina{Married}

Event Date: October 17, 2009
Ceremony Location: St. Mary's Catholic Church, College Station
Reception Venue: Kurten Community Center
Shot by: Larra and Leigh Ann

I was so excited to shoot Trina and George's wedding. It was my first wedding back since having the baby this summer. I was worried I would be a little rusty..but it all came back to me as soon as we got to the bride room. Trina looked so pretty. I loved the way she did her hair..so natural and beautiful. Thank you Trina and George for allowing us to be a part of your day. We had a great time and we hope you love your photos!


Photobucket
The Dress.

Photobucket
Love this shot of her bridesmaid helping her with the ties.

Photobucket
We got tons of great shots of Trina..so there's a few here.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Trina and her sisters.

Photobucket
Bride with bridesmaids.

Photobucket
George and Trina after the ceremony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved the candles and rose petals lining the tables.

Photobucket
Her cake reminded me a lot of my own.

Photobucket
And last but not least, my favorite parts of the reception. Trina is a kindergarten teacher and knew how to keep her young guests entertained. They had an entire table set up with candy bars and glow sticks. How fun is that!
Photobucket

As I was editing these photos, I realized part of the reason why Leigh Ann is one my assistants. We have the same ideas for so many photos. There were so many duplicates of almost the same photo..one from my camera and one from hers. A lot of them I can't even tell who took what. Thanks Leigh Ann for all of your hard work! We have a busy year next year!

No comments: