Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jenna & Lance{Engaged}

Shoot date: October 25, 2009
Location: Hermann Park & Rice Campus, Houston
Shot by:Larra (& Leigh Ann came along to help me get there..I would have gone insane with all that zoo traffic by myself)

I met Jenna and Lance for the first time when we did their engagements. She was referred to me by a high school classmate who now works with her in Houston. Thanks Rebecca! We had to deal with TONS of people in the Hermann Park area bc it was a weekend first of all, but there was also a Halloween event going on at the zoo. So it was madness. We had to work hard to keep people out of all the backgrounds of the photos. Thank goodness for large apertures and blurry backgrounds! Here are just a few of my faves.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: