Monday, May 11, 2009

A Few Weeks Left

Well, we did it. We made it through Codey and Christi's wedding without bed rest or having a baby. Now all I have left to do is edit. I can't believe that we won't be shooting anymore weddings until October. It's sort of sad. However, I can't say that I'm not grateful for the break. I will be blogging a lot in the coming weeks so I can catch up from all my past sessions and weddings. 

Potential clients: Please Note...I am not taking anymore photo sessions until the end of summer/early fall. That includes seniors, babies, families, maternity, etc. 

Potential Wedding clients...if you haven't booked a photographer for your summer/early fall wedding, I can refer you to a great up and coming guy that is amazing! 

Remember: If your wedding is in Fall 2009 and forward, please contact me. I will be booking starting in October. So even though we are closed for shooting the next couple of months, we are still available to take calls, emails, talk about details and make booking arrangements for future events. 

We look forward to sharing your special moments when we return to shooting in a few months! 

No comments: